Thursday 18 December 2014

"Animals In My Hair" Original Painting Draw Winner!

Update January 15, 2015

And the winner is:

DORIS BROCKE!!!

Congratulations! Thank you all for participating and for purchasing "Animals In My Hair." Feel free to let me know what you think of the book on Amazon and Goodreads.

Cheers!

M

----------------------

Hello everyone!

The votes have been cast and the winning painting will be "Pandas". :-)


Now, I will choose a winner:



If you do not see the embedded video in your browser, just click on the link above.  

AND THE WINNER IS
Ticket #059060!!!

If you have misplaced your ticket, no need to worry.  I do have a list of all the tickets attached to an e-mail account.  I will look up the list and will email the winner.  As soon as I get the winner's permission, I will post the winner's name here and will let everyone know who the winner is via AIMH Mailing List.

For now, congratulations to the ticket holder #059060!

I will send you the prize after the crazy Holiday Rush shipping, so sometime in mid-January.

Thank you all for supporting me and my work.

Happy Holidays!

Mili 

-----------------------------------------


Mili Fay, a Toronto-based artist, classical animator, illustrator, writer, and singer, is an award winning graduate of Sheridan College and Art Instruction Schools.  In November of 2011 she created Mili Fay Art determined to support the world one artwork at a time.

Her latest published work is Animals In My Hair; a story about a boy who goes for his first haircut only to find endangered animals falling out of his hair.  Presented at INSPIRE! Toronto International Book Fair (November 14, 2014) out of 700+ submissions, Animals In My Hair, is the world’s first ever Artwork Book; a new type of picture book that seamlessly combines the best features of fine art, picture books, activity books, and educational books.

In accordance with Mili Fay Art’s vision, 30% of all profits from Animals In My Hair book and merchandise will be donated to wildlife conservation.

Join Mili Fay Art Fan Club to stay in touch with Mili Fay and to be the first to find out of her upcoming books and artworks.

Mili Fay Art: “Together we support the world one artwork at a time.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be courteous. Abuse of any kind will not be tolerated.