Saturday 12 November 2016

eBook and Kindle Templates for Text-Based Books for Authors and Self-Publishers

Introducing Warriors of Virtue eBook and Kindle Templates for Text-Based (Reflowable) Books.



Finally, easy-to-use templates (for both MAC and PC users) created for authors and publishers who do not speak HTML Markup language and CSS. Basic computer skills are the only requirement. Essentially, all anyone needs to know to use these templates is how to copy and paste content. That's it!

Warriors of Virtue ePub and Kindle Templates for Text-Based Books package includes:
  • ePub Template (for eReaders)
  • Mobi Template (for Kindle devices and App)
  • Step-By-Step PDF User Guide
  • Creating an ePub Checklist
  • Converting an ePub into a Mobi Checklist
Since I first got into digital publishing in 2014, I dreamed of Templates like these, but I could not find anything to fulfill my needs; simple to use and easy to edit. The most affordable professional I could find to fix my books charged $100/book -- with additional chargers if there were any changes to be made!

As a new publisher with a limited budget, I did not have that kind of money to spend. Instead, I decided to go back to school and learn what I need to know.

In 2016, I excelled at University of Ryerson's Digital Publishing and Design Course. I learned how to build and publish books like a professional and have created these templates to use for my fantasy series Warriors of Virtue.

Remembering the torture I went through to publish my digital books, I decided to provide these templates to my fellow authors and publishers at a low -- affordable -- cost. If you are asking yourself: "Why are you charging us at all? Why are these templates not free?" Well, it's because I spent a lot of time and money learning what I needed to know to create, build, and perfect these templates. I also spent additional three months testing them with my own books.

The one thing I can promise you is that this will be a one-time purchase. If Amazon or IDPF makes changes, resulting in me having to make changes to these templates, you will get the following version for FREE.

I was thinking of charging $100 for my Templates, because that is how much the professional wanted to charge me to create a single book.

Instead, I decided to be generous and sell these Templates for less than 1/2 of that cost: $45.

Then it occurred to me that this is a new product, so I decided to charge even less -- a sort of introductory price: $30.

However, because it is the holiday season, I decided to have a bit of fun.  I came up with a pricing tier: The first 5 people to get the Templates can do so for $5, the next 10 for $10, the next 15 for $15, the next 20 for $20, and during this holiday season (until January 15th 2017), everyone else will be able to get the templates for $25.


You can find out more about the Templates here, as well as download and view my ePub and Kindle samples.

If you have any questions, that's what the comments section is for.




Happy Holidays!

Mili Fay

© 2014 CDC Photography
Mili Fay, an award winning artist, trained as a classical animator at Sheridan College, but when computer animation took over the field, she decided that she loved drawing more than animating. In November of 2011 she created Mili Fay Art determined to support the world one artwork at a time. Today, she passionately creates imaginative artwork and stories, always graced with a humorous modern twist.

Currently, Mili is working on an epic YA fantasy series, Warriors of Virtue, about a reluctant princess, Lauraliee Lumijer, who grows into a queen as she defends Ardan from dragon people (people that change into dragons) and a hermit dragon prince, Diamond Pendragon, who is forced to rejoin Ardanian society and reevaluate his convictions.


Mili Fay Art Fan Club
"Together we support the world one artwork at a time."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be courteous. Abuse of any kind will not be tolerated.