Saturday 12 November 2016

How to create a Kindle Book from scratch and WofV Episode 1



I have just recently published my first Kindle book, Warriors of Virtue Epic YA Fantasy Series Episode 1, from scratch. It was quite a lengthy process for me to figure out. However, I am a perfectionist and I did everything I needed to do to make sure that my Kindle looked better than most trade-published eBooks I found in my library.

To find out more about this process, and what you can do to create your own Kindle book if you have no XHTML markup experience, read the following post on my official website's blog.

Best wishes,

Mili Fay
© 2014 CDC Photography
Mili Fay, an award winning artist, trained as a classical animator at Sheridan College, but when computer animation took over the field, she decided that she loved drawing more than animating. In November of 2011 she created Mili Fay Art determined to support the world one artwork at a time. Today, she passionately creates imaginative artwork and stories, always graced with a humorous modern twist.

Currently, Mili is working on an epic YA fantasy series, Warriors of Virtue, about a reluctant princess, Lauraliee Lumijer, who grows into a queen as she defends Ardan from dragon people (people that change into dragons) and a hermit dragon prince, Diamond Pendragon, who is forced to rejoin Ardanian society and reevaluate his convictions.


Mili Fay Art Fan Club
"Together we support the world one artwork at a time."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be courteous. Abuse of any kind will not be tolerated.