Thursday 4 December 2014

"ANIMALS IN MY HAIR" KINDLE EDITION BOOK LAUNCH!

COUNTDOWN IS OVER!

Join the celebration HERE!
-----------------------------------------


Mili Fay, a Toronto-based artist, classical animator, illustrator, writer, and singer, is an award winning graduate of Sheridan College and Art Instruction Schools.  In November of 2011 she created Mili Fay Art determined to support the world one artwork at a time.

Her latest published work is Animals In My Hair; a story about a boy who goes for his first haircut only to find endangered animals falling out of his hair.  Recently chosen for the INSPIRE! Toronto International Book Fair’s Programming (November 13th – 16th, 2014) out of 700+ submissions, Animals In My Hair, is the world’s first ever Artwork Book; a new type of picture book that seamlessly combines the best features of fine art, picture books, activity books, and educational books.  In accordance with Mili Fay Art’s vision, 30% of all profits from Animals In My Hair book and merchandise will be donated to wildlife conservation.

To find out more about Animals In My Hair, and/or to purchase the few remaining FIRST EDITION copies of the initial print run, visit: http://bit.ly/AnimalsInMyHair


Mili Fay Art: “Together we support the world one artwork at a time.”

4 comments:

  1. I was thoroughly delighted at my granddaughter's reaction to this book as we read it together. She delicately took her hand and brushed it across many of the pictures as we were reading. When we finished, she carried it around awhile and then came back for me to read it to her again. She has tightly curled hair and has always hated it. She now has pride in her curls (and she still loves to pick up and read the book)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank's Peggy. This post is an older post. If you click home, and go to the main post, I have posted some questions. If you are the first to answer one of them correctly, you win an Art Print of your choice (or your granddaughter's choice).
      I should have deleted this post, but I forgot. :-(

      Delete
  2. I love the way you reformatted the book for Kindle Mili! Love the Polar Bear and the Puffins!! We spent an afternoon in Alaska watching the puffins!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I wish I could see the puffins live. They are so adorable. :-)

      Delete

Please be courteous. Abuse of any kind will not be tolerated.